Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Pytaf

My new open source project - PYTAF (Python Test Automation Framework) - is in the process of being announced on Freecode.com. The project can be accessed directly through GitHub. It's a distillation of the various test harnesses I've developed over the past several years, beginning in Java, polished in Ruby, until finally fully formed in Python. This version is actually in Python 3, which I'm not using yet in everyday work. It's not much different, but developing this project was partly a mechanism for learning about it.


I'm happy to put it out there in the world, as happy as putting out any of my ebooks or earlier open-source projects. If one person finds it useful, that will be 'abundance'.

announcement also here on opencode

No comments:

Post a Comment